Hi! I am Noah Purser, and I am a fellow writer which is obvious because WordPress is a website for those who write. Anyway, I was trying to think of something that could bring the community together. (Or should I say Kommunity?) Though I’m not sure this will work, I came up with a little game we can play called Kreative Korners. The idea is that we create a story together. I present a vague prompt and the first sentence. The first commenter will present the next sentence and so on. The story can end whenever you want it to or whenever it feels right. In my following KK post, I will bring all of the comments together to make one story. I will also give all of the collaborators a shout-out at the end of that post. I will provide a link to their website. The instructions and rule in depth will be below! 🙂
Rules and Instructions:
- I will post the prompt which will be vague to give you all creative control.
- I will give the first sentence to give you all a starting point.
- You will then give ONE SENTENCE to the story in the comments. Please make sure it makes sense in the story, and try to make it flow with the previous sentence.
- Once you add once sentence, you can not add another. You had your chance, and it is time to give others a chance.
- Please keep it PG. I know that is hard sometimes. A cuss word or two is okay, but do not go overboard.
- Be nice to others. Everyone has different creative impulses. Do not judge what one adds to the story.
- If you feel that your sentence should be the end of a PARAGRAPH, make sure to put “(P-END)” at the tail-end of the sentence.
- If you feel that your sentence should be the last, make sure to put “(END)” at the tail-end of the sentence.
- Please respect what someone thinks is the end, and do not add anything else. You can compliment what someone adds to the story, but there should be no addition to the story after the end.
- The length of the story does not matter. It can be a few sentences. It can be 100 sentences. It does not matter.
- Just know that I will not move on to the next KK until the story is over. That is because I will post the story in its entirety after it is over. I will also shout out the collaborators with their website link.
- After it is all over and I have posted the story and shout-outs, we will do another KK with a different prompt.
- Feel free to comment ideas for a prompt! This is 100% collaborative so your creativity is appreciated!
I am so excited for this, and I really hope it gets enough attention. If it does not, we will not be able to do this. Therefore, PLEASE share this to the WordPress community anyway you can. Like this post. Share this post. Tweet a link. Reblog. Whatever you can do for others to know about it. I am thinking of the first prompt as we speak so it’ll be up soon. I am aiming to upload it tonight! If you have any questions, comment below! 🙂 Please follow my blog so you will know when there is a KK Update! 🙂 I’ll see you when the first KK story begins!
I’m just a dood tryna figure myself out. I write about shows, movies, the LGBTQ+ community, Pop Culture, and my original fiction work!!